September Crown 2013

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2013

      Greetings to All,

      Due to unforeseen difficulties I will not be able to attend September Crown this weekend. I realize this is rather late notice but I was trying to wait until the last minute in case circumstances changed; alas they did not.

      This news, of course, follows on my recent stump speech regarding the concept of holding YAC tourneys and meetings at all Crown Events. This is what I get for having Loki as my main deity in the universe. This also explains why nothing was ever scheduled (meeting or tourney) because I was never able to make contact with the Event Stewards to set anything up.

      So, are there any Senior YAC Marshals who will be on site this weekend and who want to see if something can be thrown together last minute? Obviously, I feel a tourney is more important than a meeting but I am willing to offer support from afar for either endeavor. Of course, the Kingdom Marshallate Meeting has been bumped to Friday evening at 7:00 pm (just received word regarding that), so obviously finding time to fit anything in might be difficult.

      Feel free to reach out to me, (flaming arrows are allowed under the circumstances), and I will get back to you as soon as I can although I will be “off the grid” for part of Thursday morning.

      Oh, and this maybe be salt in the wound but for those who are staying the entire week, I should be on site for at least the last couple of days of Autumn War, but more on that later.

      YIS
      HL Jólgeirr Álarson
      YAC Kingdom Deputy
      mka Jordan Boswell
      boshorde@...
      425-239-2269

    • Dame Macha of Mountain Edge (known as the
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 29, 2013
        EXCEPT for Sunday during the Kingdom Equestrian Championship tourney, I should have enough Senior Equestrian Marshals that I can turn the field over to them and help with a YAC tourney assuming we can find an organizer. I'm not the best person to set up scenarios, though I think it would be fun to have some small-scale "war" scenarios since there just might be enough YAC combatants to do more than 1 on 1 rounds. We'll want to announce this in town cries and visit some of the larger households...

        Macha (who will be easy to find in the horse area)
        Sr YAC Marshal with current background check
        Equestrian Marshal In Charge, Crown and Autumn War
        contingency deputy to our new Kingdom Equestrian Officer, THL Guillaume

      • dragonnferret@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2013
          Yaac tourney is on the final official copy of schedules inspection and opening of lists at 2 and tourney is at 3.

          Ill be there wont have bells on but i will be there and im more than happy to help out.

          Lady duvessa of movilla summits yac officer.

          Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!