New Society YAC Rules

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 10:12 PM

      Greetings to All,

      For those on FB also, the following message reads exactly like the one posted there on 7/11/13.

      So originally I had a long rant to go along with my posting of the new rules but mundane life has been beating me down lately. So instead, I am just throwing them up and let the blood start to flow. However, I really do need to make a couple of quick comments here: Yes, I know the date on them says May 2012, but they have been changed radically since that initial release date so please do not think that I have been holding out on you.

      And yes, the idea is that the new rules are supposed to go into effect immediately; however, as Society has been saying that since the first draft was released and then constantly changing certain items, I think at this point in time we will be okay as long as we start making the needed adjustments to our program.

      Which is a not so subtle lead into my last announcement, the one about the unofficial YAC Meeting at July Coronation. Well, what do you think is top on the list of discussion items?

      Anyway, feel free to start a discussion about the points you like, dislike or do not understand and I will do my best to add my own two cents.

      FYI - The rules are posted in the Files Section under the Reference Shelf.

      YIS
      HL Jólgeirr Álarson
      YAC Kingdom Deputy
      mka Jordan Boswell