YAC Activities for Spring 2013

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2013
      Greetings to All,

      I must apologize for being so quiet since Ursulmas but mundane life has kept me extremely busy. However, that does not mean that there is not a lot of exciting things planned for the YAC program this year.

      March will be fairly quiet, as I stay close to home but there will still be practice as well as a couple of workshops to help both new and seasoned fighters a chance to build weapons and armor. If you would like more details, please feel free to contact me.

      April brings us more events where YAC will be happening.

      Saturday the 13th will be the Midhaven Youth All Thing. I will be bringing loaner gear and be MICing YAC activities – what types will depend on how many young warriors attend.

      The weekend of the 20-21 will be Sir Edwards Memorial Tournament and there will be a YAC prize tourney held on Saturday.

      Then the last weekend of April, I think it officially starts Thursday the 25th will be Art of War 2013 and although I have not manage to organize any YAC activities for this Event, (and I am open to ideas on what you think we could to arrange for future tracks), a number of YAC graduates will be in attendance and have been instructed to utilize their new found knowledge to help train the current YAC fighters.

      Then onto May. The weekend of the 18-19th is May Crown. Now, I am unsure if I will be able to attend this year so I am putting the word out now to see if there are any Senior YAC Marshals that will be attending who might be interested in MICing a YAC tourney. Feel free to respond to this message here or contact me privately to discuss the matter.

      The weekend of the 25-26th is the Grand Thing. Although I am unsure of May Crown, I definitely will not be able to attend this Event. So, same question as before.   Are there any Senior YAC Marshals that will be attending who might be interested in MICing a YAC tourney? Again, feel free to respond to this message here or contact me privately to discuss the matter.

      As far as June goes, I think it would be better to will come back and discuss it later as I believe there is something happening every weekend.

      YIS

      HL Jólgeirr Álarson

      YAC Kingdom Deputy

      mka Jordan Boswell