Re: [AnTirYAC] Re: YAC Info for the New Year

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
      That is correct, I will have a email out tomorrow detailing Ursulmas and also talk about the return of a practice location for Aquaterra!!!!

      YIS

      Jólgeirr

      On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:49 PM, Pixie & Jason <sarah@...> wrote:

      So I take this to mean that YAC fighters should not pre-registar with the Ursulmas list mistress for the St. Ursul Youth Armored Combat Tournament.

      Sarah Maiser