Re: YAC Info for the New Year

  • Pixie & Jason
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
      So I take this to mean that YAC fighters should not pre-registar with the Ursulmas list mistress for the St. Ursul Youth Armored Combat Tournament.

      Sarah Maiser
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2013
        That is correct, I will have a email out tomorrow detailing Ursulmas and also talk about the return of a practice location for Aquaterra!!!!

        YIS

        Jólgeirr