plastic barrels in Salem

  • Lady Duvessa of Movilla
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2013
      I found them, a constant source of them....

      there is a guy who lives here in salem that collects them for recycling and sells them.

      55 gal plastic (blue or black) barrels for $20
      15 gal plastic-$10.00
      55 gal plastic white barrels $205
      55 gal plastic food grade $25.Some with removable tops available

      (I added like $3.00-$5.00 to each one for gas to get them and bring them to you, if you look in the Salem craigslist under barrels you can find him and go to his house and get them but depending on where you're located, it could be a costly trip with gas)

      I am planning on going to Briaroak Birl on February 2nd that's in Roseburg. If you tell me you need some, let me know. I won't transport the entire barrel in one piece, we'll cut them in half, take the lids and bottoms off so we can stack them in the truck a little better. If something happens and we can't make it to Birl, we are deffenitely going to Midwinter's Feast in Adiantum (Eugene) I can bring them then.

      We are also deffenitely going to spring coronet which is in Corvaria and Bar Gemels which is here in Salem in April.

      Let me know
      -Lady Duvessa of Movilla mka Carissa Spenst
      Terra Pomaria YAC Warden
      An Tir Senior YAC Marshal
      503-602-5499 (texting is best, phone calls don't always show up and email is awesome, and facebook works too)
    • Pixie & Jason
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2013
        Thanks for the info and the offer but we are hoping to have her armour done for Ursulmas which is only 9 days away. We are going to pay $22 to Tapp Plastics here in bellvue for 22 4" x 12" pieces of HDPE plastic which is pratically bulletproof I'm told.

        Sarah Maiser