Re: [AnTirYAC] Plastic barrel for armour

  • RProwett
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 14, 2013

      Out here in the Columbia Gorge, we can sometimes get barrels from the micro-breweries in the area...
      Kerryk Wolfram

      On Jan 14, 2013 2:35 AM, "Jean Colbert" <hljpcolbert@...> wrote:

      Do you have any plans to visit the Coast any time soon?  The Ocean Spray factory down here in Markhum, Wa (Halfway between Aberdeen and Westport) sells their barrels for about $3.50 each.  They do not always have them, so you want to call before hand to make sure.  Or if you plan to come down to this area on February 9th for our Fete de L'Amore Feast and Ball, in Elma Washington https://www.facebook.com/events/462247997144482/ (Shameless Plug), I can pick one up for you, and you can pick it up there.

      Acting Branch Herald for the Village of Waldhafn
      Youth Armored Combat Senior Marshal
      Rapier Junior Marshal
      Thrown Weapons Junior Marshal
      Member of the Order of the Crystal of the Barony of Glymm Mere

      http://www.facebook.com/blaine.hebert
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=149139248430504