Re: [AnTirYAC] YAC Marshall meeting @ 12th Night

  • Dame Macha of Mountain Edge (known as the
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
      Alas, I have a meeting in conflict - will someone please post notes?
      I can assist with the YAC practice Sunday afternoon depending on when it starts and if you could use extra marshals.
      Do you plan to also use the PPWs?
      What is the best way to alert youth fighters to bring their armor to the event?

      Macha

      On Jan 4, 2013, at 11:07 AM, gabiblaug wrote:

      Just wanted to cross post a reminder for all of you attending 12th Night this year we will have a meeting Saturday 9am. This is at the Double Tree Hotel in Portland for those of you thinking of going. I believe we will also try and have a YAC practice on Sunday afternoon with the other fighters. For any questions please ask Tamar as she will be hosting (Jólgeirr will not make it this year).

      YIS,
      Tamar