Changes to the Files Section

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2012

      Greetings to All,

      As you probably noticed, I have been doing a little bit of re-modeling / updating in the Yahoo Group – File portion. Which, by the way, I plan on doing more during the holiday season if time allows.

      I have just created a new Folder called Reference Shelf and moved a couple of the old publications from the main page into it; such as the Pennsic 38 Rules and Hallgrim’s draft of his original Marshallate Handbook. I have also added a couple of new files, some for reference and some that are brand new. What are they you ask? Well, I plan to release, (hopefully sometime this weekend), an official announcement about both of them but for now if you want to see what they are you will have to go check them out.

      Also, I need to decide whether or not I am going to post these new files to the Facebook group as well. I want to encourage discussion and comments about both of them and figure if I put in both places more people will see them and there will be (hopefully) more conversation.

      I look forward to your comments and questions.

      YIS

      HL Jólgeirr Álarson

      YAC Kingdom Deputy

      mka Jordan Boswell