Youth Armored Combat at Glymm Mere's Fighter Practice...

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2012
      We had great fun at Glymm Mere's fighter practice today with Youth Armored Combat.  We had three young Combatants who came out to cross swords and learn about our game of chivalry.  Unfortunately, the Baronial loaner gear was unable to make it practice, but thankfully Colbjorn had enough gear to suit up all three combatants.  Many plans where discussed for future practices.

      Unfortunately, I am unable to commit to coming up to Glymm Mere's fighter practice on anything like a regularly scheduled basis at this time, but I will be attending from time to time, but my visits are at the whim of my 16 year old step-daughter, and when she wants to go visit her dad.  We did discuss starting a regular scheduled YAC practice in Elma, WA.  I need to find a place in Elma where we can hold it first, before I can make any solid plans.  Plus I would like to hear back for the parents of kids who are interested, on what day and time would be best to hold it.

      Also, we are still looking for an official Baronial YAC Warden, if you have the interest in being one, please contact me and we can get you warrented as a Youth Armored Combat Marshal, and get your Background Check process started.

      Acting Branch Herald for the Village of Waldhafn
      Youth Armored Combat Senior Marshal
      Rapier Junior Marshal
      Thrown Weapons Junior Marshal
      Member of the Order of the Crystal of the Barony of Glymm Mere

      http://www.facebook.com/blaine.hebert
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=149139248430504