Youth Armored Combat at GM Fighter Practice 11/25/2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2012
      I will be attending the Baronial Fighter Practice on Sunday, November 25th, 2012.  I have my Senior Youth Armored Combat Marshals card reinstated, and will be available to run any Youth Armored Combat activities at the fighter practice.  If anyone has thought of becoming a Youth Armored Combat Marshal, this would be a good chance for you to learn the trade.  See you all there.

      Acting Branch Herald for the Village of Waldhafn
      Youth Armored Combat Senior Marshal
      Rapier Junior Marshal
      Thrown Weapons Junior Marshal
      Member of the Order of the Crystal of the Barony of Glymm Mere

      http://www.facebook.com/blaine.hebert
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=149139248430504