Introducing the Kingdoms new YAC Officers and Programs

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2012

      Greetings to All,

      Okay I have dragged my feet long enough. Here is the announcement I have been promising you which introduces a few of our new Marshals / Programs we have added over the last month. Of course, in my defense, I had been delaying posting / sending this because I was hoping to hear back from a few people regarding their potential status.

      However, I do not want to wait any longer and will just have to post updates as time allows and when I receive new/updated information. So without further ado, here they are:

      Introducing the new programs:

      From the Inlands of Central An Tir, I would like to introduce the Lady Lunah, Warden and Senior Marshal for the Barony of Wealdsmere.

      From the Principality of the Summits, I would like to introduce the Lady Duvessa of Movilla, Warden and Senior Marshal for the Barony of Terra Pomerra.

      Introducing the new Marshals:

      From the Shire of Wyewood, Senior Marshal, Steven Dejardin

      From the Barony of Terra Pomerra, Junior Marshal, Ulf the Wanderer

      From the Barony of Madrone, Senior Marshal, Stephen Pembroke

      Introducing the latest Senior Marshal(s)

      From the Shire of Shittimwoode, Dauidh

      Special Announcement:

      As you know, one of the requirements of the Kingdom Deputy is to have in place a Drop Dead Deputy in case something were to happen, (like they fall victim to a blood thirsty band of YAC fighters). So without further ado, I would like to introduce you to my two, yes make that two, Drop Dead Deputies;

      From the Barony of Dragonslaire, Senior Marshal, Myrick the Bear and

      From the Barony of Dragonsmist, Senior Marshal , Tamar Rustevelli.

      One last thing to mention here – If you are one of the ones awaiting your background check letter to arrive from Corporate, and yes you know who you are, once you receive it could you please let me know so I can take you off the “Pending” List. Of course, if you have sent in your forms and it has been over a month and you have not heard back then please let me know ASAP so we can see what the holdup is.

      YIS

      HL Jólgeirr Álarson

      YAC Kingdom Deputy

      mka Jordan Boswell

      boshorde@...

      425-239-2269

    • Pixie & Jason
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2012
        Wow, all in the last month? It's been a busy summer.

        Sarah