Banner War 2012

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2012

      Greetings to All,

      With all the excitement regarding Kingdom business, I almost forgot to advertise for Banner War 2012, the Barony of Aquaterra’s last big fighting event of the year.

      It is happening this coming weekend, 9/28 – 9/30 and promises tons of fun for all. There will be the annual YAC Torch Light Tourney Saturday Night plus a number of other activities aimed at youths – I mean why should the adults have all the fun?

      Check out the official site at: http://www.antir.sca.org/Upcoming/?Event_ID=3010

      By the way, this means that I will not be online or answering my phone all weekend as this site is “primitive” and I have no cell service up there. Ah, just when I think I am catching up with everything, I have to go and disappear for another two days.

      Anyway, if you have any questions about this event or other YAC Business, be sure to contact me before Friday afternoon. And yes, for the record, I am slowly catching up on the correspondence I owe everyone…but just in case I have not responded to you yet, feel free to send me flaming emails at will.

      YIS

      HL Jólgeirr Álarson

      YAC Kingdom Deputy

      mka Jordan Boswell