RE: [AnTirYAC] sword construction tutorial with pictures

  • La Tanya Taylor
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012

      May I have a copy please?

      -Affrika

      From: Alasdair <talmoor@...>
      Subject: [AnTirYAC] sword construction tutorial with pictures
      To: AnTirYAC@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 10, 2012, 7:58 AM

      I sat down this weekend and made a sword complete with pictures. I was going to post it to the files section but even zipped it is too big. Anyone interested let me know and I will send you the file as an attachment, or check the facebook page.

      Alasdair

    • Caleb Dodge
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
        I would love a copy as well. Thank you