Re: [AnTirYAC] sword construction tutorial with pictures

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
      I'll take a copy please.

      Acting Branch Herald for the Village of Waldhafn
      Youth Armored Combat Senior Marshal
      Rapier Junior Marshal
      Thrown Weapons Junior Marshal
      Member of the Order of the Crystal of the Barony of Glymm Mere

      http://www.facebook.com/blaine.hebert
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=149139248430504

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012

        May I have a copy please?

        -Affrika

        From: Alasdair <talmoor@...>
        To: AnTirYAC@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Monday, September 10, 2012, 7:58 AM

        I sat down this weekend and made a sword complete with pictures. I was going to post it to the files section but even zipped it is too big. Anyone interested let me know and I will send you the file as an attachment, or check the facebook page.

        Alasdair

      • Caleb Dodge
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
          I would love a copy as well. Thank you