Re: sword construction tutorial with pictures

  • mariekhetrick
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
      You could post it in parts to make it small enough. Just lable it part 1,2,3, ect.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
        I'll take a copy please.

        Acting Branch Herald for the Village of Waldhafn
        Youth Armored Combat Senior Marshal
        Rapier Junior Marshal
        Thrown Weapons Junior Marshal
        Member of the Order of the Crystal of the Barony of Glymm Mere

        http://www.facebook.com/blaine.hebert
        http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=149139248430504

        I sat down this weekend and made a sword complete with pictures. I was going to post it to the files section but even zipped it is too big. Anyone interested let me know and I will send you the file as an attachment, or check the facebook page.

        Alasdair

      • La Tanya Taylor
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012

          May I have a copy please?

          -Affrika

          From: Alasdair <talmoor@...>
          To: AnTirYAC@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Monday, September 10, 2012, 7:58 AM

          I sat down this weekend and made a sword complete with pictures. I was going to post it to the files section but even zipped it is too big. Anyone interested let me know and I will send you the file as an attachment, or check the facebook page.

          Alasdair

        • Caleb Dodge
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
            I would love a copy as well. Thank you