sword construction tutorial with pictures

  • Alasdair
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
      I sat down this weekend and made a sword complete with pictures. I was going to post it to the files section but even zipped it is too big. Anyone interested let me know and I will send you the file as an attachment, or check the facebook page.

      Alasdair
    • mariekhetrick
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
        You could post it in parts to make it small enough. Just lable it part 1,2,3, ect.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
          I'll take a copy please.

          Acting Branch Herald for the Village of Waldhafn
          Youth Armored Combat Senior Marshal
          Rapier Junior Marshal
          Thrown Weapons Junior Marshal
          Member of the Order of the Crystal of the Barony of Glymm Mere

          http://www.facebook.com/blaine.hebert
          http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=149139248430504

          I sat down this weekend and made a sword complete with pictures. I was going to post it to the files section but even zipped it is too big. Anyone interested let me know and I will send you the file as an attachment, or check the facebook page.

          Alasdair

        • La Tanya Taylor
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012

            May I have a copy please?

            -Affrika

            From: Alasdair <talmoor@...>
            To: AnTirYAC@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Monday, September 10, 2012, 7:58 AM

            I sat down this weekend and made a sword complete with pictures. I was going to post it to the files section but even zipped it is too big. Anyone interested let me know and I will send you the file as an attachment, or check the facebook page.

            Alasdair

          • Caleb Dodge
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
              I would love a copy as well. Thank you