Upcoming YAC Activities in Portland Area

  • gabiblaug
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2012
      For those of you in the Portland Metro Area I will be Marshaling at two upcoming events.

      I will be at Tryggvy's War August 3rd-5th at Trojan Park (same site ast July Corinatio)http://www.currentmiddleages.org/tryggvyswar There will be fabulous prizes for this event.

      I will also be at Acorn war August 10-12 which is located just outside Hillsboro http://www.mountainedge.org/acorn-war.html This in the Shire of Mountain's Edge Youth Defender Tourney and the winner gets to ware some very nice regalia (we have 2 Laurels in the Shire) and there will be prizes for all who participate.

      YIS,
      Tamar