YAC in the Barony of Madrone

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2012

      Re-Posting this message from Heinrich Wilhelm for those of you who might not have seen this exciting news.

      Greetings Parents and Youth!

      Sir Rapheal the Rogue has offered his time and attention to a Youth Armored Combat practice scheduled for this Sunday June 10th, 11AM at Kennydale Elementary in Renton WA!

      Kennydale Elementary

      1700 NE 28th St

      Renton, WA 98056

      Here are some words from Rapheal about the practice..

      Hello everyone, I am now a Senior YAC marshal so we can now start holding official YAC practices. For the near future they will be once a month starting on June 10 (Kennydale Elementary 11AM).

      For this next practice, Youth need to bring a filled out Individual Youth Waiver and any equipment that they have.
      Parents need to make arrangements to be at the practice and I am asking that you be prepared to participate in a role you are comfortable with.

      There will be a parent's meeting to discuss schedule, equipment, and organization so if it possible for both parents to be there that will be very helpful in ensuring a great experience for your child.

      Agenda for the parent meeting:
      • Organization going forward
      • Paperwork requirements
      • Safety equipment, what works and where to get it.
      • Weapons materials and construction.
      • Parental participation, as with any youth activity, your child will get everything out of it that you put into it.
      • My teaching philosophy and what skills you want your child to learn.

      Looking forward to seeing you all there

      Sir Raphea