FW: [An-Tir-YCRR] Status report

  • Daniel Ramey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2008

      Forwarded from the An-Tir-YCRR list.

      From: An-Tir-YCRR@yahoogroups.com [mailto:An-Tir-YCRR@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Sir Daniel
      Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 8:57 AM
      To: An-Tir-YCRR@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [An-Tir-YCRR] Status report

      Greetings,

      So this is a tentative status report on the YAC rules.

      First off, THANK YOU to the folks who have been participating. I do read every single post here, and I try to reply to everything within 48hrs. The more input I have the BETTER!

      Second, where we are. I Think we are still barely on track, it may not seem like it, but section 3 is about half the ruleset, and section 4 and 5 will go easier. We also will be adding an appendix (call it section 6) but that may end up being a 'work in progress' as we go live this summer.

      I'd like to see us adopt the rattan-cored weapons. Go ahead and start making them according to the Aten rules for now. I feel confident that this will eventually be the standard.

      I haven't received any applications yet for Kingdom YAC Marshal yet. Please submit them if you are interested ASAP.

      Hopefully everyone has submitted their background checks. Please let me know if you hear anything back on these.

      I intend to start section 4 next week. please please please submit suggestions for section 3! I will be out of communication from Wed night till Sunday afternoon for the Art of War event, but please keep your comments coming in! That is the only way we will be successful.

      If someone would be kind enough to forward this to the general YAC list as well I would appreciate it.

      In Service,

      Sir Daniel

      KEM An Tir