Fwd: [antir-marshals] An Tir Honored Marshal/Marshal of the Year - Time For Nominations Is Now!

  • HL Macha the Determined
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2012
      Our ability to enjoy marshaled activities at events and practices is due to marshals taking the time to become qualified and to oversee the activities.
      This award was created to recognize those who enable these activities in our Kingdom.
      Please consider submitting nominations!
      This is not just about Heavy Armored Combat (as important as that is in An Tir) - you'll note that the current Honored Marshal of An Tir requests this go to other lists.

      Macha

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "John de Percy" <johndepercy@...>
      Date: February 25, 2012 3:30:46 PM PST
      To: <antir-marshals@...>, "antir-fighters" <antir-fighters@...>, "An Tir Archery" <antir-archery@...>
      Subject: [antir-marshals] An Tir Honored Marshal/Marshal of the Year

      Greetings.  Last year at May Crown, I was honored by being named Marshal of the Year for An Tir.  As May Crown is coming up, it is time to pass this honor on.  To that end, I am seeking input from the fighters and marshals of An Tir as to who the next recipient should be.

      Honored Marshal/Marshal of the Year is not at award in the Kingdom’s OP.  It is simply a recognition of the effort an individual has put forth, so that others may enjoy the marshalate activities.  Nor is the recognition limited to those who marshal Armored Combat.  All marshals, in all activities in the Kingdom are eligible with the exception of those who currently serving as Kingdom or Principality Marshals or Deputies.

      Please send all recommendations for this honor to me, at johndepercy (at) holdren-net.us.  Please include the name, branch and a short description of why you think this person is worthy.

      Please feel free to forward this to any other lists, especially the Rapier & Equestrian lists.

      In service,
      HL John de Percy, GdS
      Arcuarius to HL Arion the Wanderer