  • Mericke de Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2012
    Greetings,
    Attached is the class list/schedule for the Youth Althing being held in The Shire Midhaven on Saturday, February 25th. The site opens at 8am.  The event website is www.midhaven.antir.sca.org

    PLEASE NOTE:

    Classes in RED have an age limit, class size limit and/or time limit and require pre-registration.  Please send me (Mericke) an email at monique.m.moran@... and let me know which classes you would like to register for.

    Classes that are marked as a “Drop-In Class” are classes that you are able to move about freely in. Spend as much or as little time in these classes as you wish.

    This event is being held at the Sedro Woolley Community Center, 703 Pacific Street, Sedro Woolley WA  98284. Directions are as follows:

    From I-5 North and South; take the Cook Rd Exit (exit #232), from the South turn Right and from the North turn Left, onto Cook Rd. ) Stay on Cook Rd for Approximately 5 miles(Cook Rd will become West Ferry.  Turn right onto Central Ave. Take first left onto Pacific St. 703 Pacific is on your right.  Please do not park in Church Parking lot.

    Feast reservations closed tonite, but there are still some seats available, so we will allow more reservations until 8pm Tuesday, February 7th (2 more days).

    In Service,
    Mericke de Ross
    Event Coordinator