Youth Combat Practice

  • Matthew Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2007
      Just a reminder to all that along with the Heavy practive, there is also a Youth Combat practice at the same time this Tuesday.  I have the Baronial loaner gear, so any parents bringing their kids without armor can let them practice.

      Please call me with any questions:  253-320-1252

      Look forward to seeing everyone there!!!!

      Mathias Geirson
      Housecarl to Sven Redbeard, Hersir

      Sheridan Elementary School is located on McKinley Avenue at the
      intersection
      of EAST 52nd and McKinley in Tacoma.  My house address (which is
      directly
      across the street) is 902 E 53rd, Tacoma, Washington 98404.

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.