RE: [AnTirYAC] Marshals?

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2007
      I know the adult combat got rid of apprentice marshals, there is no longer an Apprentice Marshal position, in Heavy fighting. But not sure if YAC is affected or not.  I will forward this to the Kingdom YAC and Earl Marshal to get an informed clarification on it.
         YIS,
           Jean-Pierre Colbert

      Daði Mánaskröggr Vébrandsson <dan@...> wrote:
      Short answer…  Yes!
      As far as I know by the current guidelines they can be Apprentice YAC Marshals.   As I understand it (and how I do it in our local group), Apprentice Marshals can marshal a practice bout, but you need at least a Junior to assist as a field marshal (at an event or tourney).
      Check out page 3-4 in the current AnTir Book of Boffer and Whale Bone.  http://antir. sca.org/Pubs/ boffer_3_ 2004.pdf
      Gang,  please correct me if you think this is wrong.
      Cheers,
       Daði Mánaskröggr
      Senior YAC Marshal - Aquaterra