YAC Tourney's at Autumn War Aug 12 and 13th

  • gabiblaug
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
      Hi All:

      I just wanted to let all of you know that there will be YAC Activities at Autumn War on Aug 12 and 13th. With enough fighters entering there will be activities on Friday evening and Saturday evening as well. There will be prizes so I hope to see lots of you there. If any fighters need cards I will be available before the tourneys to get you set up. As a reminder all fighters must be accompanies by a parent, guardian, or possessor of Medical Authorizatin for Minors during the events. More information on the event can be found at http://autumnwar.blathaanoir.org/. Looking forward to seeing all who can make it.

      YIS,
      Tamar Rustavelli
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2011
        Greetings To All,

        A special thanks needs to go out to this Honorable Lady, the new Warden for the Barony of Dragon's Mist, who is traveling up north to help out at this Event. Huzzah!!!!

        This is exactly what I have envisioned for the program......having enough Sr. Marshals throughout the Kingdom to ensure that there is possibility of having YAC activities at all Events, no matter how big or small.

        For any Junior Marshals or Marshals in training, (the terminology I have coined for those individuals who are training to become a Marshal but are still waiting to receive their background check verification paperwork), please make yourself known to her and offer up assistance, if she needs it.

        I look forward to hearing all the details about an exciting weekend.

        YIS

        HL Jólgeirr Álarson

        YAC Kingdom Deputy

        On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 2:34 PM, gabiblaug <wolfgirrl@...> wrote:

        Hi All:

        I just wanted to let all of you know that there will be YAC Activities at Autumn War on Aug 12 and 13th. With enough fighters entering there will be activities on Friday evening and Saturday evening as well. There will be prizes so I hope to see lots of you there. If any fighters need cards I will be available before the tourneys to get you set up. As a reminder all fighters must be accompanies by a parent, guardian, or possessor of Medical Authorizatin for Minors during the events. More information on the event can be found at http://autumnwar.blathaanoir.org/. Looking forward to seeing all who can make it.

        YIS,
        Tamar Rustavelli

      • caleb
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 4, 2011
          Greetings Tamar Rustavelli,

          I am the YAC Warden for Dragon's Laire and I would love to help you out in any way with the YAC activites at Autumn War. I will be arriving on site Friday afternoon, so if there is a time that you would like to meet just let me know when and where. I do have a few fighters that are interested in fighting at this event. I am very excitied to meet you.

          IS

          Myrick the Bear
          Dragon's Laire Youth Aromored Combat Warden

          --- In AnTirYAC@yahoogroups.com, "gabiblaug" <wolfgirrl@...> wrote:

          > Hi All:
          >
          > I just wanted to let all of you know that there will be YAC Activities at Autumn War on Aug 12 and 13th. With enough fighters entering there will be activities on Friday evening and Saturday evening as well. There will be prizes so I hope to see lots of you there. If any fighters need cards I will be available before the tourneys to get you set up. As a reminder all fighters must be accompanies by a parent, guardian, or possessor of Medical Authorizatin for Minors during the events. More information on the event can be found at http://autumnwar.blathaanoir.org/. Looking forward to seeing all who can make it.
          >
          > YIS,
          > Tamar Rustavelli

        • Gabi Blaug
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 5, 2011
            Greetings Myrick:

            Well met.  Thank you for volunteering and I will certainly accept.  Are you a YAC marshal and do you have your background check? No problem if you are not as I can still use the help.

            I'm very excited about this event and have 2 YAC activities planned, one for Friday at 7pm and another for Saturday at 7.  I have currently 2 other YAC fighters who will be with me so it sounds like we will have a good opportunity for them to fight.

            I'll be arriving Thursday and our Household is the River Dragon's so we should have time to meet up, or if not perhaps you can show up Friday evening to help out.

            YIS,
            Lady Tamar Rustavelli

            On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 9:09 PM, caleb <caleb.dodge@...> wrote:

            Greetings Tamar Rustavelli,

            I am the YAC Warden for Dragon's Laire and I would love to help you out in any way with the YAC activites at Autumn War. I will be arriving on site Friday afternoon, so if there is a time that you would like to meet just let me know when and where. I do have a few fighters that are interested in fighting at this event. I am very excitied to meet you.

            IS

            Myrick the Bear
            Dragon's Laire Youth Aromored Combat Warden

            --- In AnTirYAC@yahoogroups.com, "gabiblaug" <wolfgirrl@...> wrote:

            > Hi All:
            >
            > I just wanted to let all of you know that there will be YAC Activities at Autumn War on Aug 12 and 13th. With enough fighters entering there will be activities on Friday evening and Saturday evening as well. There will be prizes so I hope to see lots of you there. If any fighters need cards I will be available before the tourneys to get you set up. As a reminder all fighters must be accompanies by a parent, guardian, or possessor of Medical Authorizatin for Minors during the events. More information on the event can be found at http://autumnwar.blathaanoir.org/. Looking forward to seeing all who can make it.
            >
            > YIS,
            > Tamar Rustavelli

          • caleb
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 6, 2011
              Greetings Lady Tamar,

              Yes I do have my background check and I am a YAC marshal, When I get on site and set up on Friday I will look for you and link up. I will be camping with the Barony of Dragon's Laire. So I look forward to assiting you in any way and will see you next Friday afternoon.

              IS

              Myrick the Bear

              --- In AnTirYAC@yahoogroups.com, Gabi Blaug <wolfgirrl@...> wrote:

              > Greetings Myrick:
              >
              > Well met. Thank you for volunteering and I will certainly accept. Are you
              > a YAC marshal and do you have your background check? No problem if you are
              > not as I can still use the help.
              >
              > I'm very excited about this event and have 2 YAC activities planned, one for
              > Friday at 7pm and another for Saturday at 7. I have currently 2 other YAC
              > fighters who will be with me so it sounds like we will have a good
              > opportunity for them to fight.
              >
              > I'll be arriving Thursday and our Household is the River Dragon's so we
              > should have time to meet up, or if not perhaps you can show up Friday
              > evening to help out.
              >
              > YIS,
              > Lady Tamar Rustavelli
              >
              > On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 9:09 PM, caleb <caleb.dodge@...> wrote:
              >
              > > **
              > >

              > > Greetings Tamar Rustavelli,
              > >
              > > I am the YAC Warden for Dragon's Laire and I would love to help you out in
              > > any way with the YAC activites at Autumn War. I will be arriving on site
              > > Friday afternoon, so if there is a time that you would like to meet just let
              > > me know when and where. I do have a few fighters that are interested in
              > > fighting at this event. I am very excitied to meet you.
              > >
              > > IS
              > >
              > > Myrick the Bear
              > > Dragon's Laire Youth Aromored Combat Warden
              > >

              > > --- In AnTirYAC@yahoogroups.com, "gabiblaug" <wolfgirrl@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hi All:
              > > >
              > > > I just wanted to let all of you know that there will be YAC Activities at
              > > Autumn War on Aug 12 and 13th. With enough fighters entering there will be
              > > activities on Friday evening and Saturday evening as well. There will be
              > > prizes so I hope to see lots of you there. If any fighters need cards I will
              > > be available before the tourneys to get you set up. As a reminder all
              > > fighters must be accompanies by a parent, guardian, or possessor of Medical
              > > Authorizatin for Minors during the events. More information on the event can
              > > be found at http://autumnwar.blathaanoir.org/. Looking forward to seeing
              > > all who can make it.
              > > >
              > > > YIS,
              > > > Tamar Rustavelli

            • Alasdair
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 10, 2011
                Hello, I am Alasdair Mac Robert, I am the warden for Blatha An Oir. I will also be on site starting Wednesday and am available. I will be camping with their Excellencies of BAO. I have my check and Jr Marshall, working on senior.

                HL Alasdair Mac Roibeirt

                --- In AnTirYAC@yahoogroups.com, "gabiblaug" <wolfgirrl@...> wrote:

                > Hi All:
                >
                > I just wanted to let all of you know that there will be YAC Activities at Autumn War on Aug 12 and 13th. With enough fighters entering there will be activities on Friday evening and Saturday evening as well. There will be prizes so I hope to see lots of you there. If any fighters need cards I will be available before the tourneys to get you set up. As a reminder all fighters must be accompanies by a parent, guardian, or possessor of Medical Authorizatin for Minors during the events. More information on the event can be found at http://autumnwar.blathaanoir.org/. Looking forward to seeing all who can make it.
                >
                > YIS,
                > Tamar Rustavelli

              • Gabi Blaug
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 10, 2011
                  Greetings Alasdair:

                  Well met and I look forward to meeting you in person at the event.  YAC is tentatively scheduled for Friday and Saturday 7pm and I would love to have extra help.

                  YIS,
                  Tamar