Re: [AnTirYAC] An Introduction

    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 10, 2011
      Greetings HL Mericke,

      Thank you so much for joining the list and introducing yourself. I am trying to get everyone to do this but I think it has something to do with heavy fighters and repeated blows to the head. I will also use this opportunity to remind all of those out there, especially those considered officers, to please post their Bio to the Files section of this page so that everyone knows who they are. The ones up there are feeling lonely......

      As far as the Event went, thank you so much for being such a gracious host and making us all feel welcome. This turned out to be one of the most memorable Events this year. From pictures with King Skeggi, to having the thrill of introducing four new fighters to the joy of YAC. Also, thank you for posting your pictures, I think we need to change the requirements of YAC to having an official photographer as part of the staff so others can appreciate the humor and excitement behind the kids activities.

      I realize this is note is overdue and we will be seeing each other at July Coronation, WHICH IS NEXT WEEKEND - sorry blatant advertising, but I did want to post a reply.

      YIS

      Lord Jólgeirr Álarson

      YAC Kingdom Deputy

      On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 9:25 AM, lady_mericke <thewakingdragon@...> wrote:

      Greetings to the list,

      I am THL Mericke de Ross, mother of Makenzie of Midhaven. She has been fighting since she was 4. Unfortunately (or fortunately) there are no other children fighting here in the Shire of Midhaven. So she has been taught by the heavy fighters here in the shire. She chooses to fight florentine. She is the page of Duchess Angharad Banadaspus Drakenhefd.

      My husband and I autocratted Midhaven champions/Emprise of the Sable Rose a couple of weekends ago and there are photos of the YAC combatants with King Skeggi located at www.flickr.com/photos/thewakingdragon

      Enjoy,

      TH Lady Mericke de Ross
      Protege', Lady in Waiting and sworn into fealty to Duchess Angharad banadaspus Drakenhefd, OP
      Herald, Midhaven
      Autocrat, Midhaven Champions/Emprise of the Sable Rose