Three Mountains YAC Practice

  • sabletheblack
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2011
      Three Mountains Youth Armored Combat practice will resume for this season on June 13th, 2011. The practices will coincide with the heavy fighter practices, at the same location in Portland, OR (at the Multnomah Arts Center). I will endeavor to be there every 2 weeks or have another authorized marshal there if I can not be.

      Is there any way to get this posted as a regular appointment on this group Jordan?

      Also, if there are any adults wanting to begin learning what you need to become a youth armored combat marshal, please contact me and then plan on being at practices for a couple of weeks.
    • sabletheblack
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2011
        Good Day Everyone,

        I hope everyone is enjoying the sun this weekend. I wanted to let everyone know that practice for Youth Armored Combat is tomorrow night (Monday June 27th)at 7pm at the Multnomah Arts Center (it coincides with the heavy fighter practice).

        Any child 6 or older, with or without armor can come for practice (we have extra swords to practice and get training with but no full sets of armor to loan yet). We have great access to learning fundamentals with the heavy fighters for those that don't have armor.

        I would also like to invite anyone (whether you have kids or not) who has even the slightest interest in becoming a marshal to come out because I will teach anyone the basics they need to become a junior marshal to help expand this program.

        If you have any questions, you can email me at jaltona73 (at) yahoo.com.

        In Service

        Sebastiaen 'Sable' des Roseaux G.d.S.
        Youth Armored Combat Warden
        Three Mountains Barony