Karl Redstone Youth Combat Prize Tourney

  • Matthew Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2007
      Greetings unto the populace of Mighty AnTir!!!!!!

      The Barony Of Blatha An Oir would like to invite all Youth Fighters to the First Annual Karl Redstone Youth Combat Prize Tourney at Autumn War!!!!!!

      There will prizes for each age group, ages are from 4 to 17, as well as awards for Chivalry in each age group.

      Lists will open @ 1pm on Saturday, with the Tourney starting @ 2pm. Format will be determined by attendance.

      Please come and watch the future of An Tir in all their martial glory!!

      MIC for this event will be Mathias Geirson (mathiasgeirson@...)

      Volunteers are needed to help marshal and herald. Please contact the MIC off list if you can attend, or just show up to throw in your support!

      We also have need of age appropriate prizes for our fighters. If you can donate an item for the tourney, please contact the MIC. Everything from feast gear to garb, armor to medieval themed toys and treats are welcome.

      Loaner gear will be available on a limited basis. Anyone who may have loaner gear available, please contact the MIC off list to coordinate. Also, any Heavy Fighters with spare gear can also help as Heavy Armor is legal for our youth to wear.

      Youth must provide their own groin protection. (ie athletic cup)

      Many thanks to all those who have already shown their support in both time and materials.

      We look forward to seeing you at Autumn War!!!

      YIS,
      Mathias Geirson
      Housecarl to Sven Redbeard, Hersir of Blatha An Oir
      mathiasgeirson@..., 253-588-0298 (no calls after 7pm, please)