June Faire 2011 Youth Combat

  • caleb
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Greetings to all,

      As most know we here at Dragon's Laire are one month away from June Faire, After many years of no Youth Combat in the Barony I am pleased to announce that we will be having a Youth Comabt Module on Sunday June 5, 2011 at the June Faire event in Port Gamble, WA. I am trying to get some of our great fighters in the kingdom to volunteer some of their time and knowledge, Now I just need the kids to come and learn. I will have some loaner gear available except the major protective item ( neck and cup protection). So please come and enjoy watching the kids learn and have fun and remeber they are our future as an organization.

      Your In Service

      Myrick of Dragon's Laire
      Youth Aromoured Combat Warden
      Dragon's Larie