Re: [AnTirYAC] Greetings....and June Faire

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2011
      Thank you Myrick for introducing yourself to the group.

      This is indeed exciting news as An Tir's YAC program just keeps growing!   HUZZAH!

      Like Ursulmas, June Faire is another one of An Tir's premier public events and works great to help recruit new members into the game. Before Myrick and I had even spoken I already had a few people show interest in having YAC activities there. So for those who asked, here is your chance. Offer up suggestions, ideas or even volunteer some time to help out.

      With my extremely hectic schedule for the next couple of months, I cannot promise anything, but I will do my best to attend and help anyway I can. I think this might be another Event where we could hold an impromptu YAC Meeting/Meet & Greet for all those involved in the program as well, for anyone available to come out.

      Myrick - one thing I can offer right now...... In the files of the Yahoo group is a Pamphlet I created to hand out to the general public at these type of Events. It is a Word document and therefore you can change out the pictures within and the contact information on the back. It is simply titled YAC Pamphlet.

      Once again, welcome and thank you for supporting our youth.

      YIS

      Lord Jólgeirr Álarson

      YAC Kingdom Deputy

      On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 6:17 AM, caleb <caleb.dodge@...> wrote:

      Hello to all I would like to take a minute and introduce myself, I am myrick of Dragon's Laire and I am the newly appointed YAC of the Barony. I am looking forward to meeting everyone at some point and am very excited about bringing back the YAC to the Barony...it has been long over due. Myself and the Barony Marshall have pondered doing something for the kids at June Faire. As I am only one person any and all help would be appreciated. I am open to any and all ideas, once again I would like to say hello and I am looking forward to getting the YAC back in the Barony of Dragon's Laire.

      YIS

      Myrick of Dragon's Laire