Youth Combat track at Sport of Kings

  • Althea Turner
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2011
      Greetings,

      I am organizing the Youth Combat Tracks at Sport of Kings this year. I'd like to do a quick poll and find out what kind of classes people would be most interested in.

      Please give me three classes you would like to see offered for:

      Combat-Track
      1.
      2
      3

      Non-Combat Track
      1.
      2.
      3.

      Thank you!
      Vis. Suvia

      Althea Rizzo
      althea@...

      "We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. When the loyal opposition dies, I think the soul of America dies with it." Edward R. Murrow