Happy New Year...

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2010
      I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!
      "Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man."
      - Benjamin Franklin
      SCA:
      Youth Armored Combat Senior Marshal
      Member of the Order of the Crystal of the Barony of Glymm Mere

      http://www.facebook.com/blaine.hebert
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=149139248430504

      Amtgard:
      Regent of the Shire of Ruatha