Nashville area

  • nikki and jamie
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2010
      My family is headed to Nashville for a week in November and we thought we might check out a Youth fight group in the area. Does anyone have any personal contacts down that way. The closest is the Shire of Glaedenfeld but there is nothing on their website about youth.

      YIS
      Nefayn
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2010
        Greetings Nefayn,

        First of all, if this is late and you have already left on your trip then I apologize.  I am still operating on my "have a long list of To Do Items and I am trying to work through them in the order they arrive", which includes sending responses off.  Also, I was waiting to see if anyone had any other information for you.  But it appears from the lack of response, that none of us up here know anything about YAC down in the Nashville area.

        That being said, if you do make contact with any SCAdians down there involved in the YAC program, by all means let us know.  I am always interested in hearing about other programs so we can work on making ours better.

        We wish you happy travels and safe returns.

        IS

        Lord Jólgeirr Álarson

        YAC Kingdom Deputy