Re: [AnTirYAC] New Youth Armored Combat group...

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 29, 2010
      Your welcome.  I need something to do when I am up at 2 - 3 in the morning, lol.  I just wish there was a way I could take the emails I send to the yahoo group and CC them  to the facebook group.

      Youth Armored Combat Senior Marshal
      Member of the Order of the Crystal of the Barony of Glymm Mere

      http://www.facebook.com/blaine.hebert
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=149139248430504

      From: Jordan Boswell <boshorde@...>
      To: AnTirYAC@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, August 28, 2010, 6:22 PM

      Posted information about both the tournament and meeting as a separate email.  Message #556, shows up right before this one on the Yahoo list.

      IS
      Jólgeirr/Jordan

      I haven't heard any mention of it on here, so I want to let everyone know who doesn't already know, there will be a YAC tourney at September Crown on Saturday at 3:30 PM.