Re: [AnTirYAC] Re: A couple Questions...

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 27, 2010
      Unless I get a new job between now and then, and of course i am not working that weekend, I wont be able to afford to attend Crown Tourney, which is a real shame considering its only about an hours drive from me.  But for those who can attend, when and where will it be held durring the event?  Where there be a YAC tourney as well?

      Youth Armored Combat Senior Marshal
      Member of the Order of the Crystal of the Barony of Glymm Mere

      http://www.facebook.com/blaine.hebert
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=149139248430504

      Regent of the Shire of Ruatha

      http://www.facebook.com/blaine.hebert
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ruatha-Shire-Amtgard/141304232569975

      From: ursula_f0wler <solem_atrum@...>
      Subject: [AnTirYAC] Re: A couple Questions...
      To: AnTirYAC@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 8:43 AM

      I think that having a Facebook page would be good to help people find the YAC program, and to send out event notices, but I find that to really discuss issues, Yahoo groups are easier. Still, I don't object to anything that promotes the YAC program.

      A MySpace page would be fine, but it's not the place for easy discussions. It would be better as a way to help people locate the program.

      If you are setting up such pages, please feel free to use any of my YouTube YAC videos to embed on Facebook or MySpace to promote the program.