New Youth Armored Combat group...

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 27, 2010
      I just created a new facebook group for those members of An Tir who are interested in Youth Armored Combat. Marshals, parents, combatants, and spectators are all welcome to join. It is a forum for those with the same interest in Youth Armored Combat to meet, discuss, and help promote the art of combat for the next generation of fighters within An Tir. Please join us if you or your kids are interested in Youth Armored Combat.  Also for those who do not know about our email group, please join us there as well.
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=136959119680299

      Youth Armored Combat Senior Marshal
      Member of the Order of the Crystal of the Barony of Glymm Mere

      http://www.facebook.com/blaine.hebert
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=149139248430504

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 27, 2010
        Thank you for setting this up Jean-Pierre.

        I will be sending out an email informing all those in the YAC program up here.

        I have joined and posted about the YAC Meeting.

        I will send out a separate email to the Yahoo group about the Crown Tourney and Meeting.

        IS

        Jólgeirr/Jordan