Re: Fw: FYI FOOD,YAC & Contests @ Autumn War

  • ursula_f0wler
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2010
      Is the age limit for the YAC tourney at Autumn war correct? It says 6 to 16, but the age limit for YAC is 17 in the rules. I just thought I should point this out.

      I won't be able to go to Autumn War, because my husband is leaving for a week back east for work. Between his College degree and the reorganization at work, this summer is turning into a wash for me and Thora.