Fw: [antir-fighters] Large encampments for Autunm War

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2010
      --- On Tue, 7/27/10, Beth Park <elspethn@...> wrote:

      From: Beth Park <elspethn@...>
      Subject: [antir-fighters] Large encampments for Autunm War
      To: antir-fighters@...
      Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 11:58 AM

      Please forward far and wide
      ***********************************

      Greetings all,

      Once again its that glorious time of the year when Autumn War as come upon
      us. From Aug. 12-16 2010 the beautiful Dragon's Sphere site will be the
      battlefield and I am once again the site-o-crat. So if you have a large
      encampment, meaning 15 or more adults, and wish a space reserved for your
      group now is the time. I need a group name, number of adults and smalls,
      amount of space needed, and contact person's e-mail address. Please send by
      Aug. 7 as I will be on site and will have no computer access. Send the info
      to treekiller2@... and I'll send a conformation when received or if
      you have any other questions. Please send this to any other list deemed
      appropriate, thanks. Hope to see everyone there.

      In Service to the Dream;
      Jazod Felygo