Re: [antir-fighters] July Coronation - Youth Armored Combat

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      Greetings Hallgrim,
         Good to hear from you again.  I am forwarding this email to the An Tir Youth Armored Combat web group.  I know you are a YAC marshal as well, please grace us with your presence and experience on this list.
         YIS,
           Jean-Pierre Colbert

      Hallgrim <hallgrim@...> wrote:
      Greetings Nobles All,

      There will be a Youth Armored Combat tournament following the Squires'
      tournament on Saturday. You still have time to get those young ones armored
      up and ready to play. We have a great and untapped opportunity here to grow
      our Kingdom by growing this program.

      Additionally, during this time, I will be training the youth and authorizing
      them to fight. We may have some loaner armor available if a piece of your
      child's armor doesn't pass inspection. But please bring as complete as kit
      as possible to ensure your child can participate.

      Here is a link to our current rule book.
      http://www.antir.sca.org/Pubs/boffer_3_2004.pdf. Email any questions you
      have to hallgrim@....

      Hallgrim
      Senior YAC Marshall

      He who angers you, controls you!

      You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him.