Fwd: [antir-marshals] Youth Combat @ Lord Defenders

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2007
      Matthew Mason <mathiasgeirson@...> wrote:
      Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 20:12:30 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Matthew Mason <mathiasgeirson@...>
      To: antir-fighters@..., antir-marshals@...,
      antiryac@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [antir-marshals] Youth Combat @ Lord Defenders

      Greetings to all!!!!!

      There will be a Youth Combat Tourney at Lord Defenders in Blatha An Oir this weekend.  Lists open at 2pm with the tourney starting at 3pm.  Format for the tourney will be determined by how many fighters attend.  There will be loaner gear available for those who need it, although groin protection is VERY limited.  Please see me for fighter authorizations Friday night or Saturday morning as there will be no authorizations after 2pm.  Thanks to all who have been supportive of our young fighters, and I look forward to seeing everyone there!!!!!

      YIS,

      Mathias Geirson
      Housecarl to Sven Redbeard, Hersir of Blatha An Oir.

      Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! _______________________________________________
      antir-marshals mailing list
      antir-marshals@...

      He who angers you, controls you!

      You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him.