Youth Combat @ Lord Defenders

  • Matthew Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2007
      Greetings to all!!!!!

      There will be a Youth Combat Tourney at Lord Defenders in Blatha An Oir this weekend.  Lists open at 2pm with the tourney starting at 3pm.  Format for the tourney will be determined by how many fighters attend.  There will be loaner gear available for those who need it, although groin protection is VERY limited.  Please see me for fighter authorizations Friday night or Saturday morning as there will be no authorizations after 2pm.  Thanks to all who have been supportive of our young fighters, and I look forward to seeing everyone there!!!!!

      YIS,

      Mathias Geirson
      Housecarl to Sven Redbeard, Hersir of Blatha An Oir.