Re: [AnTirYAC] New Kingdom Youth Combat Marshall

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2007
      Awesome, he is the one who is supposed to authorize me as a marshal, but I have not been able to get in contact with him.
         YIS,
           Jean-Pierre

      Una <unaglamdottir@...> wrote:
      Greetings all,

      As an FYI, a new Kingdom Youth Combat Marshall has just been chosen.
      It is going to be Lord Rychard de'Douglas. He is from Stromgard and
      very active with youth combat down in Southern WA/Northern OR.

      I'm waiting for his email address to be sent to me and then I'll
      forward it on to this list.

      YIS,
      Una

      He who angers you, controls you!

      You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him.

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?

    • Una
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 11, 2007
        Here is the Kingdom Youth Combat Marshall's email address-

        I assume he will have an email address link through the Kingdom website (an @...) in the future but it is not connected quite yet.

        YIS,
        Una

        Una <unaglamdottir@ yahoo.com> wrote:
        Greetings all,

        As an FYI, a new Kingdom Youth Combat Marshall has just been chosen.
        It is going to be Lord Rychard de'Douglas. He is from Stromgard and
        very active with youth combat down in Southern WA/Northern OR.

        I'm waiting for his email address to be sent to me and then I'll
        forward it on to this list.

        YIS,
        Una

        He who angers you, controls you!

        You can tell how big a person is by what it takes to discourage him.

        Looking for earth-friendly autos?

        Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
        in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.

      • Daði Mánaskröggr Vébrandsson
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 12, 2007

          Greetings Una!

          I got a bounce on that address.  Do you have another?

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 12, 2007
            Greetings,

            I'll send a test email to make sure, but I'm willing to bet that "@..." should be an "@...."
            I don't believe he is subscribed to this list but we can make sure he knows about it.

            YIS,
            Una
                  Sent: 4/12/2007 1:58 AM
            The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:
                  'richanelson@ msn.com.' on 4/12/2007 1:58 AM
                        Invalid recipient
            Thanks,
            -= Daði