Youth Combat at Daffodil

  • Morgaine Essex
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 23, 2010
      Greetings all!

      I will be running a Youth Combat Tourney at Daffodil in Seagirt on March 13th. I am looking for some marshals to help out if anyone can make it.

      The format will depend on how many combatants we have, so the more the merrier!

      The event website is constantly being updated so check often for updates.

      http://www.members.shaw.ca/daffodil/

      cheers

      In Service I Remain
      HL Morgaine Essex
      Barony of Seagirt
      Principality of Tir Righ
      Kingdom of An Tir

      All your Hotmail contacts on your phone. Try it now.