Fwd: [Steps-Announce] Implementation of background checks around youth activities / offices

  • Una
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2007
      FYI- this will affect all of us.

      Una

      Kim Stump <nadezhdasen@...> wrote:
      Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 15:53:36 -0700
      From: "Kim Stump" <nadezhdasen@...>
      To: steps-announce@...
      Subject: [Steps-Announce] Implementation of background checks around youth
      activities / offices

      Your Majesties, Your Highnesses, All Excellencies, Kingdom Officers,
      and branch seneschals, greetings from Viscountess Nadezhda
      Volynskaiia.

      The following message is from Society Seneschal Master Aaron
      Swiftrunner. This topic was extensively discussed at our recent
      symposium. We had many questions, and I am certain you will as well.
      Please note that this topic will be discussed at this months BoD
      meeting, from which will come more answers and a better understanding
      of the process.

      Please, before inundating this office with your questions, let the
      information digest for a couple of days. Even better would be to wait
      until after the BoD meeting:)

      Master Duncan, HL Candace, please pass this information along to your
      officers as well.

      Sincerely,
      Vis. Nadezhda Volynskaiia, PSCA
      Seneschal An Tir