Re: [AnTirYAC] Breaking swords!

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2007
      MLord:
      Here in Adiantum, we use the current rules, but we use the foam pipe wrap to
      wrap the blades. We use the stuff designed for 1/4 inch pipe and then cover
      that with the foam for 2" pipe.
      Also, using the pex and putting PVC caps on the ends of pipes. The caps have
      to be scraped out to fit, but a dermal tool works wonders.
      Other than that, I'm fresh out of ideas.

      YIS,
      Diel of Norwich

[...]

        May the Force be with you, always.

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.