RE: [AnTirYAC] Fw: Re: Youth Armoured Combat at Fall Crown

  • Daði
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2 11:46 PM

      Ursula,

      Thanks for following up on this with the autocrat of the schedule.   I am going to be running the tournament and I am looking forward to seeing you!

      ALL warranted YAC marshals are welcome to come assist!   I currently am the only one that I know of that will be there.

      Who all on this list will be attending the tournament at Sept Crown?   It would be great to know who else will be around.

      Also, there is a Kingdom Youth activities meeting this weekend at the event as well.    Here is the blurb on that:

      Sat Sept 5 from 3 to 4 pm on the Eric in the Seneschal Pavilion there will be a meeting for all youth officers and anyone interested in youth activities in An Tir. Come learn what you can do to help our Youth have interesting and useful things to do at our events.

       This is an open meeting and those with suggestions and questions are more than welcome. Please tell your friends !

      Thanks for you time and consideration.Feel free to email me with questions.

      YIS

      HL  Mehitabel Pottern

      Kingdom Minister of Children

      Cheers and hope to see you all at Crown,

      -= Evenon de Remy

      The artist formerly known as Daði

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3 11:01 AM
        Thora and I plan to be there, we will be bringing Three Mountains' 4 loaner YAC swords.

        Ursula