Re: [AnTirYAC] Messages

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2007
      It was Yahoo, it was doing the same thing to all my yahoo groups I belong to, that someone sent an email through that day.
         YIS,
           Jean-Pierre

      alizaunde <alizaunde@...> wrote:
      Wow- what happened?
      Yahoo musta burped...... ..
      I swear- I only hit the "send" button once!
      Ali

      "Oh what I would do to have the kind of strength it takes to stand before a giant with just a sling and a stone."
      Mark Hall: Casting Crowns: The Voice of Truth

      "In every victory let it be said of me, my source of strength, my source of hope, is Christ alone."
      Michael English: Christ Alone

      in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
      to find your fit.