Who is going?

  • ursula_of_fowlkeep
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2009
      Who is going to July Coronation and/or Sport of Kings this summer? Both events will be in the Barony of Three Mountains, mundanely in the greater Portland Oregon area.

      Sable, YAC Warden of Three Mountains, and I, Ursula (his plucky sidekick?) Want to know.

      Help will be needed for running YAC tournies at both events.

      Sport of Kings has opportunities to teach classes and workshops on YAC related topics and skills. If you are interested in teaching a class or helping out with classes, be sure to contact Sable asap, for he is putting the YAC class list together right now.

      I am teaching a sword making workshop at SoK, and if anyone has experience putting together rattan YAC weapons beyond the single handed sword, I would welcome that person, or people to join me. Older YAC combatants and their parents often want to know how to construct those weapons, and I have not made such weapons yet. Please contact me if you want to join in the fun.

      Sable can be contacted here>

      david@...