Youth Armored Combat at Honey War...

    Message 1 of 5 , May 28, 2009
      Letter to Mathias Geirson,

      I have tried gettig a hold of you nimerous times already, to no avail.  I am trying one more time, but it is getting to close to Honey War to wait any longer.

      I am Lord Jean-Pierre Colbert, the Youth Armored Combat Warden for the Barony of Glymm Mere.  I will be organizig the YAC Tourney for Honey War, and wanted to touch base with you, to make sure you can have a say on it as well.

      Also,  I have a few sets of loaner armor, bt will need more for Honey War, as well as marshals.  So any help you can give in that area would be greatly appreciated.

      Youth Armored Combat Warden for the Barony of Glymm Mere

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 9, 2009
        Just a reminder that there will be a Youth Armored Combat Tournament, this Saturday at 2PM at Honey War.  Come help your Barony win the war.  I will be at the errics by 1PM for armor inspections and fighter authorizations.  I am still looking for marshals willing to help out, and more loaner gear.

        Youth Armored Combat Warden for the Barony of Glymm Mere

      • Daði
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 9, 2009

          Hi Jean,

          I will most likely be at Honey War, but I will be fighting.  Baron Godric has requested that my household field five stout warriors to do battle.  I am not stout, and not much of a warrior, but I am hoping to fit the bill.    I would be happy to come out and marshal if I’m done, but I fear that the timing will be in conflict with the Heavy Scenarios.      I don’t think many of the Aquaterra youth fighters are going to be able to make the event.   My son will also be absent due to a scouting conflict.    It would be great to meet with you face to face though to talk about the youth program and possibilities of getting some inter-barony practice / events set up.

          Cheers,

          -= Daði

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 10, 2009

            Greetings Jean,

            *sigh*  Unfortunately I am not going to be able to attend Honey War after all.    As always life wins the battle and I find myself with reason to stay in the area this weekend.

            Apologies,

            Daði

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 10, 2009
              I am sorry you will not be able to make it.  Not sure when the next event is that I will be attending, but we will see each other again eventually.  We met before at the Youth Armored Combat tourney at Autumn War in 2006 or 2007.

[...]

              myspace.com/ jpcolbert