***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** YAC Parents Night Change!

  • sabletheblack
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 8:10 PM
      *** PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL RELATED GROUPS***

      Greetings,

      You know it's bad when you schedule something on a national holiday not thinking about what might really be going on that day. But I stand before you having done something even worse.....I planned it on Mother's Day.

      So after the many beatings with kitchen attirail, and the inevitable dark "YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER," looks from all of the the mothers who know me....I am changing the date....to a day earlier unless someone can give me a good enough reason to push it out two weeks.

      So the Youth Armored Combat Parents Boot Camp will be changing to Saturday the 9th of May at 5pm(unless I get more verbal hazings from people saying that won't work either). It will also be shortened to 3 hours (or as long as people want to stay).

      Again, please remember this is for parents but is open to anyone who can contribute knowledge or suggestions to getting the Three Mountains program running. We that only children over 14 come, but at this time, no child will come without being accompanied by their parent or guardian (still waiting on that darned background check).

      Any questions, complaints what have you...go ahead and email me (even if it is to ask to move the date or have another one later).

      In Service (and shame)

      Sebastiaen "Sable" desRoseaux
      aka
      David Hemmer